If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...
Living in a simulation is kind of a downer. I don't know why I have these feelings or why I feel like I'm in a simulation. It just feels off to me. Something in the air maybe? I don't know. It would be interesting to figure things out once and for all.
What if I'm the only person who can detect the changes going on around me? That would also be bad. But if that's how it is that's how it is.
Life is just a weird thing at the moment. I try to keep things in a balance of sorts, but that appears to be difficult. Living life this way has got to find a way to get better. But I have my doubts.
Comments
Post a Comment