Why must life be this way? I don’t understand it. If we lived in a utopia, things might be better; but I’m not sure about that. I wish there was some kind of something to overcome this feeling of inadequacy. I doubt I will ever fully figure it out. If I had the ability, I would do it in a second. But I don’t seem to have that ability at the moment. Maybe one day I will be able to figure it all out.
Sometimes you don't always agree with family. What do you do about it then? I mean you're stuck with family, what can you do?
I don't have a clue. That's where I am at the moment. Stuck without a clue and I just don't know what to do about any of it.
So I guess I'll just sit here waiting for something to happen.
Comments
Post a Comment