Do you ever wonder what would happen if you could reach the sky? Yeah I do at times. We know what happened to Icarus when he flew too close to the Sun. His wings made of wax melted and he fell to the Earth. Now this of course is Greek Mythology, I’m not sure how much of it is real. If the myth is real, then man cannot fly that close to the Sun without getting burned. If it is indeed just a myth and not real, then there is nothing to worry about. I fear that some of us try to do things that we are not in control over our lives or destiny, that’s what it feels like at times. But what are we meant to think of that? I’m not sure. Whatever the case, Icarus tried and failed. But the thing to remember? He tried. If we try without worrying about what others think about us, we can tend to achieve amazing things. I hear you, “But Icarus failed!” Yes, he did fail but he tried. Isn’t it more important to try than to fail? Failure doesn’t have to be a bad thing, it can simply be a learning exper...
Having this disease can be difficult at times. There are days where I don't know which of my voices are me vs an outside influence. If that makes sense. Somedays I just feel like going to sleep and not waking up the next day. I don't know quite how to put it, but that's how it feels. It's not an easy road to walk. I have found that out the hard way.
I wish I could wake up one morning and everything would be fine. It doesn't happen like that though. No, I don't think it happens like that at all. It would be nice if it would. But who am I to say how things will work out in the end. I'm a nobody.
A nobody who will get nowhere in life. That's who I am.
Comments
Post a Comment