Why must life be this way? I don’t understand it. If we lived in a utopia, things might be better; but I’m not sure about that. I wish there was some kind of something to overcome this feeling of inadequacy. I doubt I will ever fully figure it out. If I had the ability, I would do it in a second. But I don’t seem to have that ability at the moment. Maybe one day I will be able to figure it all out.
August 6, 2025
Dear Dad,
My therapist changed times on me. You know how well I do with change. I will get use to it I’m sure. That’s usually how change works.
Mom’s in the hospital for observation. She’s having chest pain. I sure hope they can figure out what’s going on with that. It’s pretty scary!
[Wife] and I felt rather sick yesterday. We were both pretty lethargic and our stomachs hurt. It wasn’t fun. I took the day off work and ended up sleeping a lot.
A father’s blessing would be nice about now. But you aren’t here. I miss you lots!
Love,
Kyle
Comments
Post a Comment