Skip to main content

Today Is Another Day

Thu Jun 18 08:35:39 AM MDT 2026 Today is simply a day, what more do you want from it? I’m not sure. It will be whatever it will be and there’s nothing else that can matter because of it. We have to accept everything that comes from today and don’t worry about what tomorrow will bring. Today will never come again. The past is the past for a reason. It will never cease to exist. The past will forever be the past and we cannot overcome that. It isn’t a curse or anything, but a common foe that we must try and overcome. This life will be whatever it wants to be. It will turn out the way it’s meant to turn out. I don’t have a clue how either of those statements work, they just do. So it will always be whatever it wants to be. We don’t have a choice in the matter. Life will come and life will go, it won’t make a difference if it happens today or tomorrow. It will always take place and happen.

Oh Life!

Wed Jun 17 08:28:05 AM MDT 2026

Okay, let’s face it. Life can get in the way at times. I accept that. I realize that. It can be a real pain in the ass at times and I’d rather it not be. But what can a person do about that? I don’t know. There are so many things in this life that come our way and we don’t have a rhyme or reason to do anything about it. That’s life for you. It will do what it wants, when it wants and you have to either accept it or deny it. If you deny it, well there are consequences. Oh boy are there consequences for our actions. Whoever said we have “free” agency was wrong, agency isn’t free if there are consequences. Talk about a mind fuck.

I wish I could make everything that’s bad disappear for everyone. I’m not sure how that would look though. I bet it would be a complicated mess. That’s the last thing I need in this life is a complicated mess. I don’t need or want that to be going on at all. Life has a way of letting you know it exists, but if it constantly gets in the way? What can you do about it? Not much I’m afraid.

If life had a way to make sense, I would sign up for that. I’m not sure how to make it make any sense though. It needs to be something I can hold in my hands and grasp and feel. But life isn’t like that, it doesn’t feel real to me and I don’t know how to make it feel real. It’s a complex situation I find myself in.

Wed Jun 17 01:11:16 PM MDT 2026

If I had the ability to understand everything that goes on around me, I would like to make it all possible. Life isn’t always possible though and that makes it most difficult at times. I wish I could make everything have some kind of sense as well. But I don’t know how to do that.

So many things in this life don’t add up or don’t make perfect sense. I get that, what I don’t understand is why that is. Why can’t they make sense? I want things to make sense because that’s how they should be, at least to me that’s how they should be. But I don’t understand why they aren’t that way! It becomes frustrating at times and I’m tired of it.

Wed Jun 17 02:00:41 PM MDT 2026

If I had the opportunity, I think I would try and make this life better than it is. I’m not sure how to do that? I mean it has to be possible…doesn’t it? I sure as hell hope so! If I could figure out a way to make this life…better, don’t you think I would have done that already by now? Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking. But I can’t make it better if I don’t understand what’s going on with me, like within my mind. My brain as it were. My emotions are shot most days and I don’t know how to deal with it. So frustrating.

I don’t want to be frustrated at times. There’s got to be something I can do to overcome these feelings I am having. Depression runs high in my life, so does anxiety. I understand that. I get that. It’s something I’m not proud of, but I deal with it on a daily basis. If I could deal with it a bit easier? I would. But how do I go about doing that? I’m not sure. It’s life. That’s all there is to it. Life will come and go as it pleases and I am here stuck with the thought that life will eventually have my soul if I let it. I need to find a peaceful situation to stop that from happening. I don’t need my soul sucked out of my body.

I digress, my thoughts are overwhelming my thinking today. I can’t allow that to happen though. It has to stop somehow. Something has got to stop it all from happening. Something has to stop today, and that’s all there is to it. Overthinking is a way at times, I don’t know how to cope with such nonsense in my brain at times. It hurts, it really hurts and I hate it.

Wed Jun 17 02:20:26 PM MDT 2026

Yeah, I’m not sure I understand a lot about life. I don’t claim to understand a lot and since I don’t do that, I feel like life is a shocker at times. It’s complicated most days where I don’t seem to quite get it all. Bummer really. I wish I didn’t have to deal with this thought process. But I do and it’s how life comes at me at times, talk about a random thought for sure. There needs to be something I can do about it, what that is? I don’t know. So many things I wish for and yet I cannot have. My thought process has got to change in some form or another! I wish I knew how to do that though. So I’ll remain here wishing I had something to go off of…a shame.

Maybe I could try and figure things out myself. I mean I have a brain right? I could use that brain to do some actual brainstorming. It’s a word after all, look it up! If I can understand what my purpose is here then I might be able to understand what I’m meant to do with this life. Not sure if that’s how all of this works, but it sure as hell is a place to start!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temptation Bible vs Book of Mormon

In the Bible in 1 Corinthians 10:13 we find: There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able ; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. But what might seem as a contradiction is found in Alma 13:28 But that ye would humble yourselves before the Lord, and call on his holy name, and watch and pray continually, that ye may not be tempted above that which ye can bear , and thus be led by the Holy Spirit, becoming humble, meek, submissive, patient, full of love and all long-suffering; So, which is it? Either God tempts you to a point and stops, or you have to actively pray not to be tempted beyond that no return point. Which is it?

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

An Opposition In All Things

Long has been the story told about how there must be an opposition in all things. From the pre-existence there was Satan, Lucifer the Son of the Morning. In the beginning we were with God in his presence. We learned all we could while there. Until the moment we couldn’t progress any more, we were unable to become like God. So, we were given the opportunity to come to Earth to gain a body. A Savior would be provided to atone for our sins enabling us to come back to the presence of God. The idea that an opposition must be in all things comes from 2nd Nephi: For it must needs be, that there is an opposition in all things. If not so, my firstborn in the wilderness, righteousness could not be brought to pass, neither wickedness, neither holiness nor misery, neither good nor bad. Wherefore, all things must needs be a compound in one; wherefore, if it should be one body it must needs remain as dead, having no life neither death, nor corruption nor incorruption, happiness nor misery, neither...