Skip to main content

What Is In A Life?

Ever wonder what is in a life? Yeah I sure do at times. It doesn’t have to be difficult mind you, but it can be interesting. I’m not sure how to put it all at times. Life comes and goes and we are but waiting for something to happen. Again, I don’t know how that’s meant to happen or work out. It is life though, and if that’s the case? Then we have to understand and allow it to happen. We can’t live through this life wondering if what we’ve done in the past will ever be good enough. We have to understand it, grasp it, take hold of it and see everything there is to see. I don’t know how else to explain it.

Oh Life!

Wed Jun 17 08:28:05 AM MDT 2026

Okay, let’s face it. Life can get in the way at times. I accept that. I realize that. It can be a real pain in the ass at times and I’d rather it not be. But what can a person do about that? I don’t know. There are so many things in this life that come our way and we don’t have a rhyme or reason to do anything about it. That’s life for you. It will do what it wants, when it wants and you have to either accept it or deny it. If you deny it, well there are consequences. Oh boy are there consequences for our actions. Whoever said we have “free” agency was wrong, agency isn’t free if there are consequences. Talk about a mind fuck.

I wish I could make everything that’s bad disappear for everyone. I’m not sure how that would look though. I bet it would be a complicated mess. That’s the last thing I need in this life is a complicated mess. I don’t need or want that to be going on at all. Life has a way of letting you know it exists, but if it constantly gets in the way? What can you do about it? Not much I’m afraid.

If life had a way to make sense, I would sign up for that. I’m not sure how to make it make any sense though. It needs to be something I can hold in my hands and grasp and feel. But life isn’t like that, it doesn’t feel real to me and I don’t know how to make it feel real. It’s a complex situation I find myself in.

Wed Jun 17 01:11:16 PM MDT 2026

If I had the ability to understand everything that goes on around me, I would like to make it all possible. Life isn’t always possible though and that makes it most difficult at times. I wish I could make everything have some kind of sense as well. But I don’t know how to do that.

So many things in this life don’t add up or don’t make perfect sense. I get that, what I don’t understand is why that is. Why can’t they make sense? I want things to make sense because that’s how they should be, at least to me that’s how they should be. But I don’t understand why they aren’t that way! It becomes frustrating at times and I’m tired of it.

Wed Jun 17 02:00:41 PM MDT 2026

If I had the opportunity, I think I would try and make this life better than it is. I’m not sure how to do that? I mean it has to be possible…doesn’t it? I sure as hell hope so! If I could figure out a way to make this life…better, don’t you think I would have done that already by now? Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking. But I can’t make it better if I don’t understand what’s going on with me, like within my mind. My brain as it were. My emotions are shot most days and I don’t know how to deal with it. So frustrating.

I don’t want to be frustrated at times. There’s got to be something I can do to overcome these feelings I am having. Depression runs high in my life, so does anxiety. I understand that. I get that. It’s something I’m not proud of, but I deal with it on a daily basis. If I could deal with it a bit easier? I would. But how do I go about doing that? I’m not sure. It’s life. That’s all there is to it. Life will come and go as it pleases and I am here stuck with the thought that life will eventually have my soul if I let it. I need to find a peaceful situation to stop that from happening. I don’t need my soul sucked out of my body.

I digress, my thoughts are overwhelming my thinking today. I can’t allow that to happen though. It has to stop somehow. Something has got to stop it all from happening. Something has to stop today, and that’s all there is to it. Overthinking is a way at times, I don’t know how to cope with such nonsense in my brain at times. It hurts, it really hurts and I hate it.

Wed Jun 17 02:20:26 PM MDT 2026

Yeah, I’m not sure I understand a lot about life. I don’t claim to understand a lot and since I don’t do that, I feel like life is a shocker at times. It’s complicated most days where I don’t seem to quite get it all. Bummer really. I wish I didn’t have to deal with this thought process. But I do and it’s how life comes at me at times, talk about a random thought for sure. There needs to be something I can do about it, what that is? I don’t know. So many things I wish for and yet I cannot have. My thought process has got to change in some form or another! I wish I knew how to do that though. So I’ll remain here wishing I had something to go off of…a shame.

Maybe I could try and figure things out myself. I mean I have a brain right? I could use that brain to do some actual brainstorming. It’s a word after all, look it up! If I can understand what my purpose is here then I might be able to understand what I’m meant to do with this life. Not sure if that’s how all of this works, but it sure as hell is a place to start!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.