Sunday, September 20, 2026
Wake up Neo… The Matrix Has You.
Those famous words were penned and screened into a movie. Life is a simulation it screamed. You aren’t really living in the 90s, it’s far into the future; and you’ve never used your body before. You’ve been plugged into a machine for who knows how long. Since you were hatched from the long line of machines that are in the real world.
So, which pill do you take? The one that allows you to go back to sleep and enjoy reality as you think you know it, or take the pill that lets you see the real world as it really is. It’s up to you.
The question is posed. What would you do if you woke up in a simulated world? It doesn’t have to be the matrix, it can be anything you want it to be. Of course if this were a real situation you wouldn’t have the ability to choose all of the circumstances of the simulation.
If I had the ability to do what I was meant to do in this life, be it fake or real, I wouldn’t stop at anything. I owuld try to find out the truth of it all. Sounds simple right? Well, maybe not that simple. Life would still be after you in some way or another. That’s what life does. It attacks you long before you are able to defend yourself.
Comments
Post a Comment