Sat Jun 20 19:49:07 UTC 2026 Oh what a day today brings. I don’t know what to do about it all. At the hospital right now just waiting for tests to be run. Exciting I know. I just hope everything will be okay. There’s no telling what will or won’t happen in here. Personally I hate doctors. They scare me. Anyone who can tale a look inside your brain shouldn’t be allowed to. But that is just my opinion on it all. See? Nothing too exciting. It’s life.
Sat Jun 20 19:49:07 UTC 2026
Oh what a day today brings. I don’t know what to do about it all. At the hospital right now just waiting for tests to be run. Exciting I know.
I just hope everything will be okay. There’s no telling what will or won’t happen in here.
Personally I hate doctors. They scare me. Anyone who can tale a look inside your brain shouldn’t be allowed to. But that is just my opinion on it all. See? Nothing too exciting. It’s life.
Comments
Post a Comment