Ever wonder what is in a life? Yeah I sure do at times. It doesn’t have to be difficult mind you, but it can be interesting. I’m not sure how to put it all at times. Life comes and goes and we are but waiting for something to happen. Again, I don’t know how that’s meant to happen or work out. It is life though, and if that’s the case? Then we have to understand and allow it to happen. We can’t live through this life wondering if what we’ve done in the past will ever be good enough. We have to understand it, grasp it, take hold of it and see everything there is to see. I don’t know how else to explain it.
Sun Jun 21 00:22:48 UTC 2026
Another day is here. That’s all there is to it I guess. I wish I had the oomph to do something good in the world. I’m not sure what that would be though. Talk about being in a rock and a hard place. However that phrase goes, yeah that!
It comes to reason that life is cruel at times. I wish I had the ability to make sense of it all. But I can’t seem to do that at times. It is what it is though so whatever.
I guess it would be nice to be able to figure everything out all at once. But if I dis that, where would the mystery be? Eh, who really knows how this world works anyway. I sire as hell don’t.
Comments
Post a Comment