Skip to main content

Death Waits For No One

Commander Kim R’Jor knelt down, she rested her hand on her abdomen. It was in searing pain. “Captain.” She yelled out. Burke came running. “Commander? What is it?” “I don’t know sir.” She said. “I was standing there, and suddenly I felt this immense pain.” Burke looked around the cell they were in. He couldn’t find anything out of the ordinary, it was a simple Dominion holding cell. The force-field was a bit on the shocking side, you could easily get yourself singed. But other than that, it was a holding cell. “Vorta!” Burke yelled to a camera. “I want to talk!” A door opened and the Vorta in charge entered the holding area. “Yes captain? What can I do for your?” Burke held his restraint, he wanted to punch the Vorta though the force-field but knew that would be impossible. “She needs medical attention.” Burke said. “You’ll help her.” The Vorta shrugged. “If I don’t, what will you do? You’re in a holding cell, there’s no where for you to go.” Burke rested his hands on his hips....

Journal

Sun Jun 21 00:22:48 UTC 2026

Another day is here. That’s all there is to it I guess. I wish I had the oomph to do something good in the world. I’m not sure what that would be though. Talk about being in a rock and a hard place. However that phrase goes, yeah that!

It comes to reason that life is cruel at times. I wish I had the ability to make sense of it all. But I can’t seem to do that at times. It is what it is though so whatever.

I guess it would be nice to be able to figure everything out all at once. But if I dis that, where would the mystery be? Eh, who really knows how this world works anyway. I sire as hell don’t.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temptation Bible vs Book of Mormon

In the Bible in 1 Corinthians 10:13 we find: There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able ; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. But what might seem as a contradiction is found in Alma 13:28 But that ye would humble yourselves before the Lord, and call on his holy name, and watch and pray continually, that ye may not be tempted above that which ye can bear , and thus be led by the Holy Spirit, becoming humble, meek, submissive, patient, full of love and all long-suffering; So, which is it? Either God tempts you to a point and stops, or you have to actively pray not to be tempted beyond that no return point. Which is it?

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.