If life had a way to conquer our mind, what would that look like? I’m not sure I quite understand what’s going on with it all, just that we have to be able to figure out what it’s doing at any given moment. I wish I could understand and grasp what it’s doing to us, but if we can’t explain that…what are we even doing here? I simply do not know. I wish I had the ability to understand and grasp what this life has in store for me, but then again I don’t think I can do that. It’s life after all, I mean come on now. What more do you want from it? Exactly.
Oh what a life this is, I’m not sure what to think about it, but it is something. I wish I could figure out exactly what this life is meant to be about, but I do not know. It is something quite different from the rest of life, that much is true. But life will be whatever it wants to be and I have to live with that. So I will. It’s nothing to get worked up over mind you, just keep that in mind. Life will be whatever it wants to be and that’s what it will always be. Nothing too complex, nothing out of hand, just a life full of amusing thoughts.
Comments
Post a Comment