Skip to main content

What Is In A Life?

Ever wonder what is in a life? Yeah I sure do at times. It doesn’t have to be difficult mind you, but it can be interesting. I’m not sure how to put it all at times. Life comes and goes and we are but waiting for something to happen. Again, I don’t know how that’s meant to happen or work out. It is life though, and if that’s the case? Then we have to understand and allow it to happen. We can’t live through this life wondering if what we’ve done in the past will ever be good enough. We have to understand it, grasp it, take hold of it and see everything there is to see. I don’t know how else to explain it.

Blast From The Past: June 22, 2026

Mon Jun 22 01:04:57 UTC 2026

Ah, a brand mew day is here! This I can handle. I didn’t hear from the kids, kinda expected that. I never hear from them on Father’s Day. It’s whatever. I deal with it and move on is all. Nothing big. Nothing major. Nothing too crazy.

I really shouldn’t be surprised by any of this. I mean it is what it is. I know I can call them but they’re probably celebrating that other man who they call Dad. Gah! I hate overthinking this. It’s like this every year.

I need to stop thinking about it. That’s all there is to it!

Mon Jun 22 08:10:05 AM MDT 2026

Welp! Back to work I go. Doesn’t mean it’s not useful of course, work is a good thing at times. I wonder how it all would go down if there wasn’t work? I mean that could be kind crazy right? Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking!

Well, the kids did eventually call last night, around 10 PM. They didn’t have much to say. They never do. They never know what they’re doing or are up to. It can be frustrating at times. Maybe I’m just not asking the right questions? I do not know.

Mon Jun 22 08:48:50 AM MDT 2026

Such is life, it comes and goes before we realize what is actually happening. I’m not sure I like the thought of that. But it is whatever it will be, and I have no say in whatever that is. It will always turn out to be whatever and i have to be fine with that, I guess? I don’t know.

Mon Jun 22 04:03:02 PM UTC 2026

So…what am I supposed to say about today? I’m not sure. I think this life can be complicated at times. I’m not certain how any of it works at times. It would be nice to be able to figure out what all these thoughts and feelings I am having are all about. So many thoughts running through my head a times, I don’t know what to do with them all! It’s so damn frustrating. I swear it is. It really is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.