Monday, September 21, 2026
I don’t want to think today. Is that too much to ask? I’m not sure it is. It would be nice to be able not to think for one day. I’d rather be think-less. Is that a word? I’m not sure it is. Spellcheck doesn’t think it is. Oh well if I want to make up new words? So be it. Or maybe I’ll add a hyphen to it! Yeah that will show them!
Life doesn’t have to be this way. Everyday, all day. It’s a shame. It has to be something else…something better than anything else going on. I wish I didn’t care about certain things that overwhelm me. They aren’t important things to begin with, so why am I thinking about them to begin with? I don’t know, I don’t have a clue. Should I have a clue about such things? I’m not sure if I need to. It comes and goes in waves.
Life will eventually come to a stop for everyone. Be it a supernova, or simply death deciding to catch up with those who’s time it is to go. Funny how that tends to work out. The whole death thing. It doesn’t have to make sense I guess. Maybe it does? Who knows.,.I’d like to have an inkling of what it’s like to pass onto the other side. But I don’t think I’m ready to die yet. That feels like it’s far enough way for now. I could do without.
Remember when things weren’t that important? Yeah, that’s what I remember. No one cared too much about life. Or did they always care about life and no one admitted to it otherwise? Yeah, that’s a good question if I don’t say so myself. Life is mysterious at times. We don’t always have an idea of what to do with it. That’s impossible to do or say. It just is.
But life, it has a way of letting you know it’s there. That’s through death. The death of a loved one is the most difficult thing to deal with and handle. No one knows how it will affect them until it happens. That’s the spirit of it all I suppose. It doesn’t mean or have to mean something bad. It’s just life, that’s all there is to it.
So what do we do with this knowledge? We live I suppose. What else is there to do?
Comments
Post a Comment