Seriously, have you never noticed how life has a funny way about it? I mean it’s here one moment then we die and it’s gone. That can’t be a simple coincidence, can it? I doubt it. There’s got to be something else at play when life is doing its thing. Whatever that may be, life has a tendency to do whatever it wants to and we’re left with what’s left over. Talk about a nightmare.
But we do have the opportunity to try to understand what’s going on most days. If we don’t attempt an understanding, then what’s the use of it all? I don’t know if I’m asking the right question here. Life tends to go up and down like a roller coaster. There isn’t a definite stopping point. That’s simply what life is. It’s a continuous journey that we have to navigate and figure out.
Comments
Post a Comment