I don’t understand it. Life feels complicated at times. I wish it didn’t, but I’m not here to try and guess what is going on and what’s not going on. Life will be what it will be…but come on! There’s got to be a way to overcome all of these thoughts and emotions that I feel on a daily basis. That’s why I feel it’s complicated. Whatever will happen will happen and I don’t have a choice in the matter. It takes a bit to understand that, but, well who am I to make that judgement? Yeah I don’t understand it either. Talk about a strange odd life we live in.
I don’t understand it. Life feels complicated at times. I wish it didn’t, but I’m not here to try and guess what is going on and what’s not going on. Life will be what it will be…but come on! There’s got to be a way to overcome all of these thoughts and emotions that I feel on a daily basis. That’s why I feel it’s complicated.
Whatever will happen will happen and I don’t have a choice in the matter. It takes a bit to understand that, but, well who am I to make that judgement? Yeah I don’t understand it either. Talk about a strange odd life we live in.
Comments
Post a Comment