What Happened Kyle Eggleston Doesn’t make sense most days. What exactly happened? I don’t get it. I don’t understand any of it. Am I supposed to understand all of it? A piece of it? Portions? I’m feeling emotions and I don’t understand why I’m feeling these different emotions. I’d rather not speculate at all, but well what am I supposed to do about it all? I don’t get it. I wish I understood everything that was happening lately. I don’t.
What Happened
Kyle Eggleston
Doesn’t make sense most days. What exactly happened? I don’t get it. I don’t understand any of it. Am I supposed to understand all of it? A piece of it? Portions? I’m feeling emotions and I don’t understand why I’m feeling these different emotions. I’d rather not speculate at all, but well what am I supposed to do about it all? I don’t get it. I wish I understood everything that was happening lately. I don’t.
Comments
Post a Comment