Let’s discuss whatever needs to be talked about today. Shall we? yeah I think we need to or something. I don’t know, or have a clue. It would be nice if I could understand whatever there was to understand. But I don’t get it all, I hardly even recognize that something needs to be understood to begin with. It can be quite annoying if you ask me. But what am I supposed to do about it all? I don’t have a clue.
Why This Life?
Kyle Eggleston
Life comes at us without any kind of warning. We don’t know what’s going to happen most of the time. Yet here we are waiting for something good to come about. Something, anything, life has to allow it to become individualized somehow. But we don’t know exactly how any of that works. Does it have to work exactly? I don’t know.
Comments
Post a Comment