Tue Jun 2 11:35:44 AM MDT 2026 I’m not sure I understand this life much at all. It would be nice to be able to understand something from this life, but I’m not sure I can even get that far. It will be whatever it wants to be? I guess? Yeah, I’m not so sure about it. Life will just be life. Whatever it wants to be, it will be that. So I will have to deal with whatever comes my way. I guess. Yeah, that’s the gist of it I suppose. I mean, what else can it be? Man I wish the voices would stop. They’re fucking with my head, my mind, my soul even. I don’t know how to get them to stop. But they have to at some point don’t they? I wish they would just go away.
Life
by Kyle Eggleston
You’d think we would be able to solve everything in this life without problems. All of these humans could learn to work together and solve every issue that came up. Right? But instead we have people going to war with each other and life just doesn’t get a win, ever.
How many scientists are out there? How many have one piece to the puzzle and others have another piece to the puzzle? What if they all just worked together and added those pieces together instead of working alone. What would happen? Ever think and wonder about that? Most people don’t, well I’m assuming most people don’t.
Comments
Post a Comment