So I was logged out of my Apple account on my phone. I neglected to update my phone number in their system, so when I went to sign in again it wanted me to verify against a phone number I didn’t have access to. So I went through the hoops of requesting a recovery. (I’ve had to do this once before the last time I changed phone numbers, it took 30 days to complete!!)
Well, the recovery thing told me to wait 24 hours for instructions in a text message. I waited. No text message. But they did e-mail me. They’ll send me a text message on the 24th, so then I should be able to unlock my account and have access to all my media again.
I’m starting to rethink owning physical media again. It’s just too darn easy to lose all your stuff when you depend on another company to keep it for you.
Comments
Post a Comment