If life had a way to conquer our mind, what would that look like? I’m not sure I quite understand what’s going on with it all, just that we have to be able to figure out what it’s doing at any given moment. I wish I could understand and grasp what it’s doing to us, but if we can’t explain that…what are we even doing here? I simply do not know. I wish I had the ability to understand and grasp what this life has in store for me, but then again I don’t think I can do that. It’s life after all, I mean come on now. What more do you want from it? Exactly.
Why
Kyle Eggleston
Why must life be this way? I wonder to myself. Why must it be so difficult and not understanding to myself? Why must I wage this war against myself in order to find and figure out what’s going on in this life? So many why’s and never enough answers.
Comments
Post a Comment