Tue Jun 2 11:35:44 AM MDT 2026 I’m not sure I understand this life much at all. It would be nice to be able to understand something from this life, but I’m not sure I can even get that far. It will be whatever it wants to be? I guess? Yeah, I’m not so sure about it. Life will just be life. Whatever it wants to be, it will be that. So I will have to deal with whatever comes my way. I guess. Yeah, that’s the gist of it I suppose. I mean, what else can it be? Man I wish the voices would stop. They’re fucking with my head, my mind, my soul even. I don’t know how to get them to stop. But they have to at some point don’t they? I wish they would just go away.
What A Morning
Sat Feb 1 06:35:06 MST 2020
Let’s talk about today shall we? This morning has been bruital. I’m reading over the signs of depression. I have them…. boy do I have them. I don’t know what to do about that. It would be nice not to have to deal with any of those thoughts anymore. I don’t want to be here. I don’t want to live. There’s no reason for me to be alive. People don’t get it, they don’t want to understand it. So, what happens next? What’s the next step?
Comments
Post a Comment