Life tends to come and go and we don’t have the ability to see what’s all going on there. Life will always continue to be whatever it wants to be, we don’t have the ability to do what we want. It’s life after all. Nothing beats wanting to escape this life, but we can’t always do that. There’s always something in the way that may drive us crazy at times. It’s life after all, there’s nothing wrong with that thought process, but it will be crazy if it is. Talk about crazy times that come along and we don’t have the ability to actually see what’s going on in this life. Ya know? Yeah, that’s what I was thinking about. It’s life, we don’t always have the ability to grasp it fully. That’s life.
What A Morning
Sat Feb 1 06:35:06 MST 2020
Let’s talk about today shall we? This morning has been bruital. I’m reading over the signs of depression. I have them…. boy do I have them. I don’t know what to do about that. It would be nice not to have to deal with any of those thoughts anymore. I don’t want to be here. I don’t want to live. There’s no reason for me to be alive. People don’t get it, they don’t want to understand it. So, what happens next? What’s the next step?
Comments
Post a Comment