Life wasn’t meant to be this way. We wake up every morning and try to get through it just to go to bed and wake up again the next day. Is that what we’re thinking? Is that what we want? I’m not sure, actually I’m sure it’s not what we want at all. Yet it’s what we do. We are here to figure things out and try to attempt new things meeting new people. That’s what life is about I think? I guess? Either way, here we are.
Now, if we wanted to do something a little different, we could. Life could be much different than it currently is. But, we have to accept that it could be different. Either way? It won’t be useful to any of us until we decide that is what we want. But what do we want for real now? I mean, we could guess all day long what we want, but we cannot fully express ourselves for some reason. Does it matter? I’m not sure.
I’d rather not think about everything which could go wrong with this plan, but well you have to take into account all the different angles, don’t you? Some would say yes, others would tell you no, life is just fine the way it is. Whoever has difficulties in life should find a way to take those difficulties and shred them to pieces or make them their own and figure out a way to enjoy every moment of life. I don’t enjoy life, so I am one of those peoples.
Comments
Post a Comment