Life tends to come and go and we don’t have the ability to see what’s all going on there. Life will always continue to be whatever it wants to be, we don’t have the ability to do what we want. It’s life after all. Nothing beats wanting to escape this life, but we can’t always do that. There’s always something in the way that may drive us crazy at times. It’s life after all, there’s nothing wrong with that thought process, but it will be crazy if it is. Talk about crazy times that come along and we don’t have the ability to actually see what’s going on in this life. Ya know? Yeah, that’s what I was thinking about. It’s life, we don’t always have the ability to grasp it fully. That’s life.
Life wasn't meant to be this way, I fear. I'm not sure exactly what that's supposed to mean? But I know it's not an easy thing to understand at times. That's what this life is all about. I mean we're here for reasons beyond our own knowledge. We don't have a clue why we're here, we just are.
So what does that mean? I'm not sure. If I had an inkling of what it all meant? I would easily do something about it. But I don't, so I can't.
Life will find a way to allow itself to be made known. That's all I know.
Comments
Post a Comment