Life wasn't meant to be this way, I fear. I'm not sure exactly what that's supposed to mean? But I know it's not an easy thing to understand at times. That's what this life is all about. I mean we're here for reasons beyond our own knowledge. We don't have a clue why we're here, we just are. So what does that mean? I'm not sure. If I had an inkling of what it all meant? I would easily do something about it. But I don't, so I can't. Life will find a way to allow itself to be made known. That's all I know.
Life wasn't meant to be this way, I fear. I'm not sure exactly what that's supposed to mean? But I know it's not an easy thing to understand at times. That's what this life is all about. I mean we're here for reasons beyond our own knowledge. We don't have a clue why we're here, we just are.
So what does that mean? I'm not sure. If I had an inkling of what it all meant? I would easily do something about it. But I don't, so I can't.
Life will find a way to allow itself to be made known. That's all I know.
Comments
Post a Comment