Ever wonder what is in a life? Yeah I sure do at times. It doesn’t have to be difficult mind you, but it can be interesting. I’m not sure how to put it all at times. Life comes and goes and we are but waiting for something to happen. Again, I don’t know how that’s meant to happen or work out. It is life though, and if that’s the case? Then we have to understand and allow it to happen. We can’t live through this life wondering if what we’ve done in the past will ever be good enough. We have to understand it, grasp it, take hold of it and see everything there is to see. I don’t know how else to explain it.
Dear Dad,
Had a dream last night about you. It was freaky crazy scary kind of dream. In my dream, I dreamed that we were in the same room at our old house. In my dream, you were very ill and sick. Like terminal. You came up to me and told me that it was your time to go and you wouldn’t be coming back.
It disturbed me when I woke up. I would call it a nightmare more than a dream. You looked so frail and sickly. I don’t know what kind of illness you had in my dream, but it was something very serious. I am not a fan of this particular nightmare. I hope I don’t have to deal with it again.
Love,
Kyle
Comments
Post a Comment