Skip to main content

Why Must Life Be This Way

If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...

Depression With Psychosis

Having been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) with psychotic features1 is a pain in the ass. I don’t know how else to live with it, but the fact that I have to simply deal with it. When the voices tell you to do something you have to listen to them. Feeling emotionally frustrated at times isn’t a good thing. I don’t know how to deal or handle any of it. So I try my best to ignore it. Yeah, try that for a while and see how it goes. I’ll wait no worries.

I wish I knew how best to live with these constant thoughts and feelings. But I’m not sure if I know exactly what to do about all of these things that happen in my head. I mean the voices are one thing, but the feelings are something else. Let’s face it, the voices tell me to kill myself. I’ve yet to listen to them or obey them, but I fear that someday I will give in and end up doing exactly what they want me to do.

It would be nice not to have to deal with these demons in my life. But I don’t see a way of living life without having them there. They are a necessary evil that I don’t know how to control. So many things in this life can be difficult to handle at times.

The thought of having MDD with Psychosis is depressing by itself. The thought that I can’t simply be normal. I don’t know what it’s like to be normal. I can’t even explain what normal is to you for I don’t believe I have ever felt it. It would be nice if this life simply ended. I don’t know how to make that happen though. I have some ideas, but those are just ideas. They won’t get me far. Maybe there’s a way I can overcome these thoughts. If I can’t? Then there’s a problem with me.

Death would be a welcome change of scenery I think at times. It would be nice not to think about or worry about this life anymore. Perhaps I could do something that would be better than what it currently is. I’m not sure how that would work out for me, but it’s something I want to happen. I can’t make it happen mind you, but I can wish.

It would be nice to be able to figure everything out all at once. I doubt there’s a way to figure anything out though. I think that’s just the way things go from time to time though. I hate it. I wish there was a way to make everything slow down and not be so chaotic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...