This is such a silly life at times, we don’t always know what’s going on with it. That’s okay though! If life were meant to be other than silly, we wouldn’t have a clue about anything now would we? No, I didn’t think so. That’s what this life is all about. It’s meant to be strange at times and when that happens, we have to sit up and take notice. If we don’t? Then we’re pretty much in trouble. That’s just how life goes at times though. I don’t blame anyone but myself when that happens. It’s life and there’s nothing I’m able to do about it. So I don’t even bother.
Woke up this morning in my … for lack of a better word, cell. To find the polar bears playing their polar bear games.
Looking over the wall, I could see them. They sure know how to have fun. Silly polar bears. I wouldn’t mind introducing myself to them… if I knew they wouldn’t try and eat me. We’ll have to see how that pans out.
There are currently three polar bears in the next cell. A large male and two females… what the luck. All they gave me was a stuffed female penguin.
Yeah that’s right, she’s stuffed… and not in a good way. Nope, she’s a penguin… just not real. Hopefully they’ll bring me someone more talkative… but for now I’ll just stick to watching polar bears.
Looking over the wall, I could see them. They sure know how to have fun. Silly polar bears. I wouldn’t mind introducing myself to them… if I knew they wouldn’t try and eat me. We’ll have to see how that pans out.
There are currently three polar bears in the next cell. A large male and two females… what the luck. All they gave me was a stuffed female penguin.
Yeah that’s right, she’s stuffed… and not in a good way. Nope, she’s a penguin… just not real. Hopefully they’ll bring me someone more talkative… but for now I’ll just stick to watching polar bears.
Comments
Post a Comment