I don’t understand it. Life feels complicated at times. I wish it didn’t, but I’m not here to try and guess what is going on and what’s not going on. Life will be what it will be…but come on! There’s got to be a way to overcome all of these thoughts and emotions that I feel on a daily basis. That’s why I feel it’s complicated. Whatever will happen will happen and I don’t have a choice in the matter. It takes a bit to understand that, but, well who am I to make that judgement? Yeah I don’t understand it either. Talk about a strange odd life we live in.
Woke up this morning in my … for lack of a better word, cell. To find the polar bears playing their polar bear games.
Looking over the wall, I could see them. They sure know how to have fun. Silly polar bears. I wouldn’t mind introducing myself to them… if I knew they wouldn’t try and eat me. We’ll have to see how that pans out.
There are currently three polar bears in the next cell. A large male and two females… what the luck. All they gave me was a stuffed female penguin.
Yeah that’s right, she’s stuffed… and not in a good way. Nope, she’s a penguin… just not real. Hopefully they’ll bring me someone more talkative… but for now I’ll just stick to watching polar bears.
Looking over the wall, I could see them. They sure know how to have fun. Silly polar bears. I wouldn’t mind introducing myself to them… if I knew they wouldn’t try and eat me. We’ll have to see how that pans out.
There are currently three polar bears in the next cell. A large male and two females… what the luck. All they gave me was a stuffed female penguin.
Yeah that’s right, she’s stuffed… and not in a good way. Nope, she’s a penguin… just not real. Hopefully they’ll bring me someone more talkative… but for now I’ll just stick to watching polar bears.
Comments
Post a Comment