Do you ever wonder what would happen if you could reach the sky? Yeah I do at times. We know what happened to Icarus when he flew too close to the Sun. His wings made of wax melted and he fell to the Earth. Now this of course is Greek Mythology, I’m not sure how much of it is real. If the myth is real, then man cannot fly that close to the Sun without getting burned. If it is indeed just a myth and not real, then there is nothing to worry about. I fear that some of us try to do things that we are not in control over our lives or destiny, that’s what it feels like at times. But what are we meant to think of that? I’m not sure. Whatever the case, Icarus tried and failed. But the thing to remember? He tried. If we try without worrying about what others think about us, we can tend to achieve amazing things. I hear you, “But Icarus failed!” Yes, he did fail but he tried. Isn’t it more important to try than to fail? Failure doesn’t have to be a bad thing, it can simply be a learning exper...
Had a strange experience this morning… woke up in a shoe box in a freezer.
I’m not sure what I was doing in that freezer… I do like the cold, but something tells me I had been there a long time. Not sure exactly how long mind you… just a while. It was quite strange.
Hopping out of the box, next to some frozen chicken legs, I manged to use an ice cube as leverage to open the door. I know a thing or two about ice. Growing up around the stuff all the time.
As the door to the freezer opened, I found myself in an amusing place known as a kitchen. Poking around a bit, I soon realized I didn’t remember who I was.
I suppose it’s time to figure that out… I’m a penguin… on a mission.
I’m not sure what I was doing in that freezer… I do like the cold, but something tells me I had been there a long time. Not sure exactly how long mind you… just a while. It was quite strange.
Hopping out of the box, next to some frozen chicken legs, I manged to use an ice cube as leverage to open the door. I know a thing or two about ice. Growing up around the stuff all the time.
As the door to the freezer opened, I found myself in an amusing place known as a kitchen. Poking around a bit, I soon realized I didn’t remember who I was.
I suppose it’s time to figure that out… I’m a penguin… on a mission.
Comments
Post a Comment