Do you ever wonder what would happen if you could reach the sky? Yeah I do at times. We know what happened to Icarus when he flew too close to the Sun. His wings made of wax melted and he fell to the Earth. Now this of course is Greek Mythology, I’m not sure how much of it is real. If the myth is real, then man cannot fly that close to the Sun without getting burned. If it is indeed just a myth and not real, then there is nothing to worry about. I fear that some of us try to do things that we are not in control over our lives or destiny, that’s what it feels like at times. But what are we meant to think of that? I’m not sure. Whatever the case, Icarus tried and failed. But the thing to remember? He tried. If we try without worrying about what others think about us, we can tend to achieve amazing things. I hear you, “But Icarus failed!” Yes, he did fail but he tried. Isn’t it more important to try than to fail? Failure doesn’t have to be a bad thing, it can simply be a learning exper...
Some penguins like to be tickled… others do not.
I for one… do not enjoy the tickling. I tend to kick… and or scream. It’s my nature… I’m a penguin. Don’t touch me unless I invite you to.
That simple right? Right… well so my owner thought. They touched me… I bit them back. Now I’m behind bars… kinda a sad life for a penguin. Being behind bars like this. I’m sure some of my penguin friends will come rescue me.
Sure they “call” it a zoo… but it’s something far worse than that. People coming by every day to take a look… a “quick peek”. Yeah if it were such a “quick” one, why would they let their kids gock at me all friggin day?
Yeah… something like that. Oh well. At least the temperature is right… and they keep the polar bears next door behind a pane of glass. That’s nice of them. I’m not a fan of the polar bears… they tend to freak me out. Kinda creepy if you ask me.
There’s another penguin in here with me… she doesn’t talk much. Come to think of it she doesn’t do much of anything… she just kinda sits there and smiles at me. I think she likes me… we’ll have to investigate this further.
I for one… do not enjoy the tickling. I tend to kick… and or scream. It’s my nature… I’m a penguin. Don’t touch me unless I invite you to.
That simple right? Right… well so my owner thought. They touched me… I bit them back. Now I’m behind bars… kinda a sad life for a penguin. Being behind bars like this. I’m sure some of my penguin friends will come rescue me.
Sure they “call” it a zoo… but it’s something far worse than that. People coming by every day to take a look… a “quick peek”. Yeah if it were such a “quick” one, why would they let their kids gock at me all friggin day?
Yeah… something like that. Oh well. At least the temperature is right… and they keep the polar bears next door behind a pane of glass. That’s nice of them. I’m not a fan of the polar bears… they tend to freak me out. Kinda creepy if you ask me.
There’s another penguin in here with me… she doesn’t talk much. Come to think of it she doesn’t do much of anything… she just kinda sits there and smiles at me. I think she likes me… we’ll have to investigate this further.
Comments
Post a Comment