Look, I know it’s not always that simple to say that something matters. I get it. It’s not something we simply say out of convenience, or out of duty. If something really matters we have to allow it to matter. It has to be something we are able to take care of. That’s the purpose of it all, whatever happens in this life it has to have a purpose. Simply because life ends, doesn’t make it right. The funny thing about this life is, when it matters it really matters. That’s simply how it’s meant to be. I don’t have a good example in my head right now of how it’s meant to work. A shame, I know. But if I did? I would totally say it outloud for everyone to hear. Unfortunately most of it would fall on deaf ears. If everything comes down to it, there doesn’t appear to be anything I can do about it. I wish there were. But if we’re being serious here, life will find a way to do whatever it wants to do and everything else will be destroyed at will. Being destroyed doesn’t have to be a bad thing ...
Living with a mental illness isn’t a cake walk. You don’t get to decide when to have a panic attack or how that panic attack might look. But you can try to control panic attacks and suicidal thoughts and actions. Depression is a main issue as well, as people suffer from a multiple amount of such psychosis during their lifetime.
A chemical imbalance in the brain is what they call it. It’s not anything you want to battle ever. But, because someone has a chemical imbalance doesn’t mean anything bad. You don’t need to shy away from talking to them about it, and you don’t need to be ashamed that you have it either. It’s just what life deals you.
A chemical imbalance in the brain is what they call it. It’s not anything you want to battle ever. But, because someone has a chemical imbalance doesn’t mean anything bad. You don’t need to shy away from talking to them about it, and you don’t need to be ashamed that you have it either. It’s just what life deals you.
Comments
Post a Comment