They say when life gives you lemons to make lemonade. Well if you happen to have something else to put in it? I’d say to add it right away. You never know what it will taste like. It might be something quite delicious. Oh yeah, make it good and see what’s out there for it. Never underestimate that which you are able to figure out for yourself. If you can’t do it, you have to be able to try and figure out a different way. Then you can do whatever you need to do and be happy with that thought process. If by chance, this life doesn’t get figured out then it will have to become something else. Whatever the case, if the lemonade doesn’t hold…you can’t do anything about it. That’s just how it works most days.
There will come that day when you think you can help someone, but it doesn't work out the way you expect it to. Too many things in the way where you just cannot help that person you wish you could help.
So you try your best and hope for the best. Eventually they tell you they're going to sleep. You tried and there's nothing else to be done about it. Fortunately they chose sleep over doing anything else.
Maybe something tomorrow or the next day. I don't know. Just wishing and hoping there was a way to help them out the best way I know how....I just wish I knew how to do that.
So you try your best and hope for the best. Eventually they tell you they're going to sleep. You tried and there's nothing else to be done about it. Fortunately they chose sleep over doing anything else.
Maybe something tomorrow or the next day. I don't know. Just wishing and hoping there was a way to help them out the best way I know how....I just wish I knew how to do that.
Comments
Post a Comment