Tuesday, September 08, 2026 All-or-nothing thinking (also called black-and-white or dichotomous thinking) is a cognitive distortion where you see things in absolutes—either perfect or terrible, right or wrong, good or bad. In reality, most situations have a mix of positives and negatives, and this extreme “either/or” style can fuel anxiety, depression, and perfectionism. I’ve been thinking this way for years. I doubt it will go away anytime soon. That’s simply how life is at times and I have to deal with it. Well, from that description…it can stem from anxiety or depression. Both of which I have. Sounds great to me don’t you think? Yeah that’s what happens when overthinking is normal. I wish it wasn’t this way. But it is and there’s not much I can do about it. Such is life.
I don't enjoy sleeping, I enjoy waking up from sleep even worse. I'm always reminded of the same thing over and over again. I hate it all. There's nothing worse than actually feeling like you have to do something in order to fall asleep, or something to wake up from sleep. Yeah, it can be that bad.
Hopefully I'll someday be able to figure this all out and everything will be the same again. If it doesn't? Well, who knows what I'm meant to be doing with that information.
Hopefully I'll someday be able to figure this all out and everything will be the same again. If it doesn't? Well, who knows what I'm meant to be doing with that information.
Comments
Post a Comment