Do you ever wonder what would happen if you could reach the sky? Yeah I do at times. We know what happened to Icarus when he flew too close to the Sun. His wings made of wax melted and he fell to the Earth. Now this of course is Greek Mythology, I’m not sure how much of it is real. If the myth is real, then man cannot fly that close to the Sun without getting burned. If it is indeed just a myth and not real, then there is nothing to worry about. I fear that some of us try to do things that we are not in control over our lives or destiny, that’s what it feels like at times. But what are we meant to think of that? I’m not sure. Whatever the case, Icarus tried and failed. But the thing to remember? He tried. If we try without worrying about what others think about us, we can tend to achieve amazing things. I hear you, “But Icarus failed!” Yes, he did fail but he tried. Isn’t it more important to try than to fail? Failure doesn’t have to be a bad thing, it can simply be a learning exper...
I don't enjoy sleeping, I enjoy waking up from sleep even worse. I'm always reminded of the same thing over and over again. I hate it all. There's nothing worse than actually feeling like you have to do something in order to fall asleep, or something to wake up from sleep. Yeah, it can be that bad.
Hopefully I'll someday be able to figure this all out and everything will be the same again. If it doesn't? Well, who knows what I'm meant to be doing with that information.
Hopefully I'll someday be able to figure this all out and everything will be the same again. If it doesn't? Well, who knows what I'm meant to be doing with that information.
Comments
Post a Comment