Life has to be something better than what we can see around us. It must be a kind of utopia that’s just beyond that hill, or just a little bit after the horizon. Whatever the case, it has to be there. I don’t see any other way on how this would work. I think it’s up to us to make life better than it is. Does that make sense? I sure hope it does to someone who’s reading this. If it does then I’ve done something right. If it doesn’t? Well that’s another story for another time.
I use Ant a lot when I program. Mostly for deploying whatever I've been coding to a test site. I currently have an ant build file that has two targets. One target will put the files to a tomcat server running ColdFusion 9, the other target will deploy the files to a server running Railo.
Eventually I'd like to have my build file run to all of the possible ColdFusion versions that I can. Now that would be something special.
I should start a section regarding Ant... now that would be something special.
Comments
Post a Comment