One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
Been thinking of creating my own Database Class. Either PHP class or maybe a ColdFusion component... perhaps both.
I imagine it would be something simple, something that takes arguments of the query built as strings.
For CF, not sure how I would do a <,cfqueryparam>> on parameters send into the function, if the function accepts a string. So something to think about with that for sure.
Not sure what I'll do with said class file(s) but yeah you just never know what it will bring.
Comments
Post a Comment