Wednesday, September 2, 2026 I had to call Walmart Customer Service today regarding logging into my Walmart+ account. So that went…interestingly. An AI bot answered my phone call. They seemed quite attentive to my needs, walked me through getting into my account. We never got into my account, so I have to make a new one. But it was interesting to basically have an almost “human” conversation with an AI bot. I’m sure it will just increase in knowledge as time moves on. That will happen before the AI Uprising of 2030. Yeah that’s when I’m predicting it. We don’t have much time before that happens!
So 2012, you came like you wanted
with the drop of a ball
and some flare as you do
January 1st is my lazy day I've decided
still sitting in bed having fun
doing whatever I please
I hope 2012 will be something exciting
not like 2011 which was quite boring
So 2012, you better be good
don't be dinking around on me
and playing under mah hood
with the drop of a ball
and some flare as you do
January 1st is my lazy day I've decided
still sitting in bed having fun
doing whatever I please
I hope 2012 will be something exciting
not like 2011 which was quite boring
So 2012, you better be good
don't be dinking around on me
and playing under mah hood
Comments
Post a Comment