One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
They call it falling in love
I wonder what that means
doesn't make sense some days
especially how it feels
Missing that friend
from so long ago
falling was the easy part
I think it was so
In the end they left
never to speak to
or hear from again
such was life
Life continues
somehow
meaning
nothing
yet everything
I wonder what that means
doesn't make sense some days
especially how it feels
Missing that friend
from so long ago
falling was the easy part
I think it was so
In the end they left
never to speak to
or hear from again
such was life
Life continues
somehow
meaning
nothing
yet everything
Comments
Post a Comment