Wednesday, September 2, 2026 I had to call Walmart Customer Service today regarding logging into my Walmart+ account. So that went…interestingly. An AI bot answered my phone call. They seemed quite attentive to my needs, walked me through getting into my account. We never got into my account, so I have to make a new one. But it was interesting to basically have an almost “human” conversation with an AI bot. I’m sure it will just increase in knowledge as time moves on. That will happen before the AI Uprising of 2030. Yeah that’s when I’m predicting it. We don’t have much time before that happens!
I was looking through some old folders the other night and stumbled upon a bunch of code that looked like they were starts to projects that never came to anything.
It was interesting to see the different kinds of ideas I had going, and then for some reason or another just stopped.
I'm wondering if any of these are projects that I should pick back up or not. Should be an interesting journey. Well not to mention it would be nice to clear out the junk and clutter that doesn't need to be there anymore.
So yep something to do for sure.
Looked over my HTML project. I should revive that one for sure and at least post the existing source code that I have. That'll be my next step.
Comments
Post a Comment