Life has to be something better than what we can see around us. It must be a kind of utopia that’s just beyond that hill, or just a little bit after the horizon. Whatever the case, it has to be there. I don’t see any other way on how this would work. I think it’s up to us to make life better than it is. Does that make sense? I sure hope it does to someone who’s reading this. If it does then I’ve done something right. If it doesn’t? Well that’s another story for another time.
So there I was... attempting to figure out the best way to to a like clause in a query statement using the cfqueryparam tag.
I had it coded like this:
like <cfparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_varchar" value="#arguments.search_criteria#">
Well that didn't work. So I did some googling. After a little bit of searching, I finally found out how it should be coded.
like <cfparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_varchar" value="%#arguments.search_criteria#%">
After laughing at how simple that was... I used it. Worked like a charm.
Comments
Post a Comment