Life has to be something better than what we can see around us. It must be a kind of utopia that’s just beyond that hill, or just a little bit after the horizon. Whatever the case, it has to be there. I don’t see any other way on how this would work. I think it’s up to us to make life better than it is. Does that make sense? I sure hope it does to someone who’s reading this. If it does then I’ve done something right. If it doesn’t? Well that’s another story for another time.
I suppose that means it's time for bed. :-) I guess that's a good thing... maybe. We'll see how well I sleep... if I can sleep at all. Yeah all of that... and then some. We'll figure it all out eventually. Maybe possibly.
If not... well that's just another story to think about... another song to write... something else on the horizon to worry for another day to come. With that I say good night, may sweet dreams meet you with their kindness. May tomorrow morning come in bright and wanting.
Comments
Post a Comment