Tuesday, September 08, 2026 All-or-nothing thinking (also called black-and-white or dichotomous thinking) is a cognitive distortion where you see things in absolutes—either perfect or terrible, right or wrong, good or bad. In reality, most situations have a mix of positives and negatives, and this extreme “either/or” style can fuel anxiety, depression, and perfectionism. I’ve been thinking this way for years. I doubt it will go away anytime soon. That’s simply how life is at times and I have to deal with it. Well, from that description…it can stem from anxiety or depression. Both of which I have. Sounds great to me don’t you think? Yeah that’s what happens when overthinking is normal. I wish it wasn’t this way. But it is and there’s not much I can do about it. Such is life.
Been attempting to put a datetime variable into a MySQL Database via ColdFusion. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.
At first I tried:
#createODBCDateTime(now())#
For some reason that was only giving me the date and not the time.
Then I tried splitting up the date and time into two different fields, one for the date and the other for the time. Then I tried this code:
#createODBCDate(now())#
#createODBCTime(now())#
That gave me the date, but still not the time. Well I did some searching and then found there's a built in function in MySQL to do this. Why not.
Talk about simple:
NOW()
Well guess what, it worked just like a charm.
Comments
Post a Comment