They say when life gives you lemons to make lemonade. Well if you happen to have something else to put in it? I’d say to add it right away. You never know what it will taste like. It might be something quite delicious. Oh yeah, make it good and see what’s out there for it. Never underestimate that which you are able to figure out for yourself. If you can’t do it, you have to be able to try and figure out a different way. Then you can do whatever you need to do and be happy with that thought process. If by chance, this life doesn’t get figured out then it will have to become something else. Whatever the case, if the lemonade doesn’t hold…you can’t do anything about it. That’s just how it works most days.
Been attempting to put a datetime variable into a MySQL Database via ColdFusion. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.
At first I tried:
#createODBCDateTime(now())#
For some reason that was only giving me the date and not the time.
Then I tried splitting up the date and time into two different fields, one for the date and the other for the time. Then I tried this code:
#createODBCDate(now())#
#createODBCTime(now())#
That gave me the date, but still not the time. Well I did some searching and then found there's a built in function in MySQL to do this. Why not.
Talk about simple:
NOW()
Well guess what, it worked just like a charm.
Comments
Post a Comment