Life has to be something better than what we can see around us. It must be a kind of utopia that’s just beyond that hill, or just a little bit after the horizon. Whatever the case, it has to be there. I don’t see any other way on how this would work. I think it’s up to us to make life better than it is. Does that make sense? I sure hope it does to someone who’s reading this. If it does then I’ve done something right. If it doesn’t? Well that’s another story for another time.
So I was looking into creating XML documents. Of course you could use the default that comes with Java or you could use JDom. I've used both methods in the past, and they both work quite well.
Got me thinking though, why not approach the creation of an xml document as a StringBuffer? Could be useful if you don't need to have a DOM to work with. Something simple to just output the xml document in a very simple text format.
I'm currently working on it. Possibly more just a proof of concept.
We'll see how it all turns out.
Comments
Post a Comment