Why does this life feel this way? There’s got to be some reasoning behind it. I wish I had a reason for any of it, most of it, whatever there is I’m supposed to think or do or say. One of those things needs to become aparent.
Tapping my fingers
spinning a pencil
staring out a window
waiting
Scribbling notes
drawing doodles
playing a game
waiting
Not sure what it is
that I'm waiting for
something good
I hope
For all the waiting
and wonders that exist
inside my mind
it must cope
So I'll wait
and I'll wonder
what life has in store
until that moment
when I explore
whatever it is
I'm waiting about
and then I'll be
waiting no more
spinning a pencil
staring out a window
waiting
Scribbling notes
drawing doodles
playing a game
waiting
Not sure what it is
that I'm waiting for
something good
I hope
For all the waiting
and wonders that exist
inside my mind
it must cope
So I'll wait
and I'll wonder
what life has in store
until that moment
when I explore
whatever it is
I'm waiting about
and then I'll be
waiting no more
Comments
Post a Comment