I'm writing a book about Mental Health at the moment. About 19 hand written pages on 8 1/2" by 11" paper, it's one of those spiral notebooks, you know the kind you used in school? Yeah those. I thought about using a composition book, those are almost dead on accurate for page to page with the publishing company I go with. But eh, I can write long hand in a spiral notebook as it is. It works. So that's what I'm doing at the moment. I wonder if I'll ever finish it though. Or maybe I'll run out of ideas to write about? I fear that the most. But what can you do about it? I don't know. There doesn't appear to be much of anything to do when it comes down to it. But if there was, I would know how to do it right quick. Yeah, I know I might just be jumping the gun as far as this is concerned and worrying about nothing, but hey it's what I do best!
What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.
Comments
Post a Comment