If life had the ability to reach out to us, would we allow it? I think not. I believe life has many things wrong with it. Some things are quite complex while other things are easy as apple pie. (However easy that is!) It doesn’t feel like it’s something to be proud or ashamed of. It just is.
Today has felt so non productive it's silly. More funny than silly... but yeah silly. Not quite sure how to explain it all. But well, yeah that.
So there was nothing much to do today. I do believe that's the best thing about today altogether. I wonder what tomorrow will bring. We'll see how it all turns out.
The pets are happy, asleep... eating.... whatever they feel like doing. They're pets. So I will let them be pets. Yeah rambling on now... not even sure what I'm even talking about.
So there was nothing much to do today. I do believe that's the best thing about today altogether. I wonder what tomorrow will bring. We'll see how it all turns out.
The pets are happy, asleep... eating.... whatever they feel like doing. They're pets. So I will let them be pets. Yeah rambling on now... not even sure what I'm even talking about.
Comments
Post a Comment