So the voices want me dead still. I don't know why they want this from me, but it's not something I'm willing to give up. If they were to try to understand the real me, they would grasp that they don't need me gone. I'm not sure they know what's going on with that train of thought. They are simply voices after all. They don't hagve to understand a thing in their own life...if they have lives. If I could tell them one thing, it would be this. Go away. Leave me alone. You don't need to be around me all the time anymore. I think you've served your purpose. But I can't be for certain, you are just voices after all! I know it wouldn't work, but it would be worth a shot.
Ah The first program that everyone tends to write when learning a new programming language is Hello World. So, what is Hello World? Hello World is a simple program that simplay outputs the words "Hello World".
In Java we would write this as follows:
public class HelloWorld {
public static void main(String[] args) {
System.out.println("Hello World");
}
}
It's that simple. If you haven't guessed yet, here's the output of the file:
Hello World
Comments
Post a Comment