No Reason Kyle Eggleston I’ve come to the conclusion that there’s no reason to be alive. There’s no actual purpose to it. Why should there be a purpose to all this suffering and death. It doesn’t make any sense. There’s no reason for it at all. Step out of the box once in a while and see for yourself there’s nothing to be seen. If there’s nothing to be seen, then there’s nothing to be understood and we are good.
Well, here we are again. Another site update. I've decided to go with a Wordpress install this time around.
This website will continue to be what it started out as, tutorials. I hope the Wordpress as a CMS will work out nicely. We'll have to see what it does, and how I like it.
I'm attempting to make this less blog like and more of a website. My goal is to help users of the site find information and access it quickly.
Comments
Post a Comment