If I only knew what this life would bring me, I think I could get by without that much of a problem. I mean sure life will come and go and we won’t know the difference because of it. It will be here one second and gone the next, that’s how life tends to work. We don’t always know what’s going to happen. I wish I could understand something about this life though, anything really. That would be quite nice. But alas I fear that I will be unable to understand anything right away. Life will be what it will be and I will have to simply understand that and be apart of it. It won’t always come to me easily I’m afraid. That’s life in a nutshell.
Ah now we come to ColdFusion. Such a great language to be programming websites in. I figured since I created a Hello World sample app in other languages, why not here. Here's the most basic output for ColdFusion:
<cfoutput>Hello World</cfoutput>
Of course we can make it a bit more fun... by using a variable to hold the "Hello World" in and then output that variable. In the next example, we'll use greetings as the variable.
<cfset greetings="Hello World">
<cfoutput>#greetings#</cfoutput>
So yep that's that, simple enough.
Comments
Post a Comment