Wednesday, September 2, 2026 I had to call Walmart Customer Service today regarding logging into my Walmart+ account. So that went…interestingly. An AI bot answered my phone call. They seemed quite attentive to my needs, walked me through getting into my account. We never got into my account, so I have to make a new one. But it was interesting to basically have an almost “human” conversation with an AI bot. I’m sure it will just increase in knowledge as time moves on. That will happen before the AI Uprising of 2030. Yeah that’s when I’m predicting it. We don’t have much time before that happens!
There was recently a television show that had the funniest commercials of 2011 portrayed. I've not a clue who decided which commercials were funny etc. But the thing that does confuse me regarding the whole show? It was a show about commercials... and then they lead into commercials.
So for a good two hours or so, all they did was show commercials that people had already seen.
Sure there were some from different countries etc. So I guess it wasn't commercials that everyone had seen... but still you get the drift.
Talk about weird.
And yet, I still watched it. Not sure what that says about me... but yes I watched it.
So for a good two hours or so, all they did was show commercials that people had already seen.
Sure there were some from different countries etc. So I guess it wasn't commercials that everyone had seen... but still you get the drift.
Talk about weird.
And yet, I still watched it. Not sure what that says about me... but yes I watched it.
Comments
Post a Comment