Overthinking finds me in an impossible situation. But that’s life for the most part. Whatever happens in life will happen. We really don’t have a say in much of it. I suppose that’s life in a nutshell now isn’t it? It would be better if I understood all there was to comprehend from life. If only there was a way to accomplish all of that. The mind can be a badly diseased factory at times. Talk about a nightmare. Let’s talk about today for a moment. I’m depressed today. The problem isn’t being depressed. The problem is I don’t know how I got here. When I get depressed, I become suicidal. Now that isn’t something to be proud of. But I can’t seem to escape it. Have you d# Mon Jul 20 11:25:12 AM MDT 2026 Overthinking finds me in an impossible situation. But that’s life for the most part. Whatever happens in life will happen. We really don’t have a say in much of it. I suppose that’s life in a nutshell now isn’t it? It would be better if I understood all there was to comprehend from life. ...
Completely forgot about this sucker... Heh, guess I will pick this back up and continue writing in it.
Just living life the usual way. Completed a book in two days. Yes that's right, two whole days. It was 435 pages. Star Trek of course.... hey whatever will get me to read right? Right!
So yes, I read that book. QSquared. They have a bunch of hard cover books at the D.I. So I figured why not pick one up. So yes, that's exactly what I did.
Comments
Post a Comment