Ever wonder why this life is so messed up? I sure as hell do! I don’t get it. I mean we’re here for a reason…maybe. I don’t understand anything about it though. I wish I did, it would be nice to be able to grasp something about this life and not simply expect it to be here whenever we need it to be. Yet that’s exactly what we do! We expect life to be here for us and we don’t want to give anything back, talk about an annoying thought process. But what are we going to do about it all? I don’t know. I wish I did, but there are so many things in this life that don’t quite make sense at times, and we are here trying to make sense of them all. It sucks, it really does. But what else are you supposed to do about it? I don’t know.
Heh, I made it to chapter nine of my book! I'm so excited. You just never know how it all will work out. I've read other books... well attempted to read other books and I just never got far. Sooo I'm reading this book still.
There was a sweet fight in it in the last chapter. The bar went kaboom. It was good.
Personally I wouldn't mind being on a space ship. That would be really cool.
There was a sweet fight in it in the last chapter. The bar went kaboom. It was good.
Personally I wouldn't mind being on a space ship. That would be really cool.
Comments
Post a Comment