Why must life be this way? I don’t understand it. If we lived in a utopia, things might be better; but I’m not sure about that. I wish there was some kind of something to overcome this feeling of inadequacy. I doubt I will ever fully figure it out. If I had the ability, I would do it in a second. But I don’t seem to have that ability at the moment. Maybe one day I will be able to figure it all out.
Watched the season premiere of Two and a Half Men with Ashton Kutcher. It was alright.
To be honest, I'm not sure what I was expecting with the new season, after they got rid of Charlie Sheen. Nice how they just killed off the character. LOL
I think I'll enjoy the new show. Not too bad at all.
To be honest, I'm not sure what I was expecting with the new season, after they got rid of Charlie Sheen. Nice how they just killed off the character. LOL
I think I'll enjoy the new show. Not too bad at all.
Comments
Post a Comment