Skip to main content

Life Is Crazy

If a person were to look at you today, what would they say? It can’t be that dangerous of a question, now, can it? No I don’t think so. Life has a way with making us overcome whatever it is that is a challenge to us. That doesn’t mean we don’t have to face the challenges, we have to go through them for sure. But we don’t have to do it alone. Talk about a relief. I wish I could explain it all out to you, but I don’t know how to go about doing that. It’s life. There doesn’t appear to be a simple way of making it simply work out at times. We’re screwed in that fashion. Lost at sea as it were. But, if we can get past it all, or through it all, we have an opportunity to be better than we currently are. Now that’s a good thought process isn’t it? I think it is. There’s a lot of things I like to think, but I don’t know how to think about them. They tend to come and go and there’s nothing I cam do about it. So I sit and wait until something better happens to me in life. I just hope it doesn’...

Oops Part Two

Woke up late this morning. Was supposed to get out the door by 6:30 at the latest... yeah woke up at 7 instead. Darn alarm clock didn't wake us up. Either of them.

Now I'm wondering, what's the point of having two alarm clocks if neither want to wake us up on time?

I suppose the dog could wake us up... if he has to go outside. Hmmm... teach the dog that he needs to go outside at 6am every morning. Now there's an idea.

The cats used to wake us up at 4, 5, and 6. Guess they were lazy this morning. That's right, each cat had their own time. Muffin was at 6. Little one was at 5. and Baby, he wakes us up at 4.

On a good note, it is the weekend coming up. So I can sleep in tomorrow and not worry about anything. Oh yes I sure will be sleeping in... after staying up all night tonight that is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...

Temptation Bible vs Book of Mormon

In the Bible in 1 Corinthians 10:13 we find: There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able ; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. But what might seem as a contradiction is found in Alma 13:28 But that ye would humble yourselves before the Lord, and call on his holy name, and watch and pray continually, that ye may not be tempted above that which ye can bear , and thus be led by the Holy Spirit, becoming humble, meek, submissive, patient, full of love and all long-suffering; So, which is it? Either God tempts you to a point and stops, or you have to actively pray not to be tempted beyond that no return point. Which is it?