If a person were to look at you today, what would they say? It can’t be that dangerous of a question, now, can it? No I don’t think so. Life has a way with making us overcome whatever it is that is a challenge to us. That doesn’t mean we don’t have to face the challenges, we have to go through them for sure. But we don’t have to do it alone. Talk about a relief. I wish I could explain it all out to you, but I don’t know how to go about doing that. It’s life. There doesn’t appear to be a simple way of making it simply work out at times. We’re screwed in that fashion. Lost at sea as it were. But, if we can get past it all, or through it all, we have an opportunity to be better than we currently are. Now that’s a good thought process isn’t it? I think it is. There’s a lot of things I like to think, but I don’t know how to think about them. They tend to come and go and there’s nothing I cam do about it. So I sit and wait until something better happens to me in life. I just hope it doesn’...
I love my phone. Sure you can't LOVE a phone. So I like my phone a lot. It's fun.
It does lots of nifty things on the interwebs and lets me talk, text, take photos, video etc. It's a nice little phone. Oh I can even watch movies on it. Haven't tried much but I can ... at least that's what they tell me. By they I mean the nice person at the store from whom I bought it.
Yay phone!
It does lots of nifty things on the interwebs and lets me talk, text, take photos, video etc. It's a nice little phone. Oh I can even watch movies on it. Haven't tried much but I can ... at least that's what they tell me. By they I mean the nice person at the store from whom I bought it.
Yay phone!
Comments
Post a Comment